Menu

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel
Generous Member
Group:
Registered Users
I have been diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel yesterday and have been in and out of doctors for the last 7 years for pain managment for over swollen discs in my back and a hand injury that i refused surgery on so heald wrong and causes sever pain. Dr.s are constantly trying to get me on pain meds but since im born and raised in vegas I have burried 10 friends because of perscription abuse I wont touch them or surgery. I have always treated my pain with the sweet Mary Jane I sent out for App at health department 2/07/10 how long will it take to get app? Will I qualify I have paper trails from 3 diff doctors for all of my issues How do I find a Dr. that will sighn the form? Do I qualify? I no can I ask any more Questions. Never been convicted of anything wreckless driving is the only offese on my record.

Posted on: 2010/2/23 12:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel
Home away from home
From Las Vegas
Group:
Webmasters
Call my mother at 702-309-3839 Reyna. Yes you qualify.

Posted on: 2010/3/1 2:17

Re: diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
All though there are always diffrent levels of pain and I have no info on the card I can offer my experience with Carpal Tunnel syndrome and arthritis.

Carpal Tunnel surgery
Due it you'll be glad you did
I have had both wrists done my left was good after surgery

My right wrist not so good I had to have carpal tunnel release done twice to get it right, It's still numb in two fingers but not real bad.
I had complications of wrist fusion surgery on the right wrist as well which was done at the same time as the carpal tunnel release My fusion had to be redone 3 times!
But my case is very Unique as well.

I am now am looking at having to have my Left wrist fused like my right wrist Not a thought I am looking forward too. But the Pain is that great. Thats why I am looking into the possibility of getting My own MMC.
Personal hygiene of certain body parts will become a real problem if I was to fuse both wrists at that point.

In the end you can expect loss of strength no matter if you do the surgery or not, But for me dropping stuff all the time got very old not to mention not being able to hold on to any thing.
After you drop the 1000 cup of Hot coffee on your lap or drop the 1000 glass's of something on the floor and I cant count how many beers? Not to mention the Pain and not being able to perform functions at work perhaps you will look into the surgery it does help a lot.

Now my story isn't yours and you may get better results or worse than I did but I am not sorry I did the surgerys.

I wish I could use and keep my job but its not possible they are ok if I use hard core Pills and drink like a fish though thats ok, I am sick of all the pills myself and need to change things in my own life I hope good things for you good luck.

Posted on: 2010/3/27 10:16

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Search
Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Pot Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 28

more...
New Members
SOYVO
SOYVO
2014/4/25
BEqb
BEqb
2014/4/25
DCasper
DCasper